Pages

How to SEO Optimize

How to SEO Optimize -  Maybe the bloggers are eager to optimize his blog and want to be number one in search on google,. one way to get a number one in search In google SEO is optimizing your blog,
For this tutorial I will discuss How to Optimize SEO. we just start tutorial link.
Thing to note is

    
* Do not think that the key words we use have become better
so, for keywords in your blog or keywod do not feel is good, please be noticed again your keywords or keywod ..

    
* Do not make the article does not connect
intent of the article are not disconnected it is, articles that we make must be in accordance with keyword or keywod us. example: you can see in my post before his guest book titled How To Put On blogspot. You can see that my words in bold print that.? it's one of the keywords that I have on my blog, therefore I make a thicker, because the first google to search keywords and then his title .. so writing articles must be noticed again.

    
* Do not use a lot of Flash and Java Script
Because after I read and studied it turns out spiders crawl and is not concerned with that .. what do buddy?

    
* Do not forget Bing And Yahoo
I think for what we focus on one search engine because there are 3 major search engines main Yahoo, Bing and Google.saya would wish that if I never optimize bing and yahoo and one day my blog banned by google or go to my google sanbox do just bite the fingers.

    
* Do not breed too many links
This regulation of the three major search engines huge they limit how many links can be saved by a web / blog in one week or one month .. The great thing is they can link a wikipedia link itself, after all successful or unsuccessful in a web-page SEO is not as rank as the page rank can be permainkan but traffic is a necessity.
I will submit my blog on facebook with the title that made them attractive, but coming from facebook that I say FeO (facebook engine optimization) never heard of her term? because it made me and nothing else LBO (news traffic optimization) wait a minute! No more TO (twiter optimization). sorry mate it's just a joke.
Suggestions And Criticism Helps You Write Articles I In Next On Tutorial Blog This